Finance Officer APPLY NOW
6th October, Giza, Egypt
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Stays current on changes in regulations and other industry news
- Accounting activities
- Financial analysis and control
- Stock and inventory audit
- Taxation and local laws
- All Office admin-related works.
- Handling Petty cash
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices, Knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Proficiency in financial management software
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant technology.
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Ability to work independently and with a team to accomplish organizational goals.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and is an effective time manager and multi-tasker.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
|||6th October, Giza, Egypt|||Finance Department||||||LYn9.e5qoiTOZ2xw|||FULL_TIME|||EGP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
اضف لسلة التسوق
translation missing: ar.general.search.loading